Residential Properties must be registered/licensed if they fall under any of the categories listed below:
- Rental Property: Property is being rented by a tenant (family member or non-family member)
- Vacant Property: Property is unoccupied and has been vacant for 6 months or longer
- Investment Property: Property is not the primary residence of the deeded owner
- Contract-For-Deed: If you are selling your property as Contract-For-Deed, it is not owner occupied UNTIL an official deed transfer occurs, therefore the property must be registered with the City.
- Multi-Family Properties: All multi-family properties must be registered with the City.
- Short-Term Rental Property - Property or room/part thereof is being rented to a transient guest for 29 days or less