Any citizen wanting to address the City Council/Town Board at a regular Council Meeting will have an opportunity at the end of the meeting to speak for 5 minutes regarding City Business. The option to email or mail comments to be read during the Citizen's Opportunity to Address portion of the meeting is also available. To address a specific item, please see the following options.
- Email the City Clerk your Citizen Comments to be read during the Citizens Opportunity to Address the City Council/Town Board portion of the meeting.
- Mail Citizen Comments to the City Clerk's Office to be read during the Citizens Opportunity to Address the City Council/Town Board portion of the meeting. Mail to:
Peoria City Hall
419 Fulton Street - Suite 401
Peoria, IL 61602
You are not required to, but if you would like your name in the record, please include your full name and address in case Council or Staff would like to reach out to you.
Things to include:
- Your full name and address (optional)
- Title "Citizen's Comment for the (date) Council Meeting"
- Item Number or Description (if commenting on an agenda item or topic)