How do I address a specific item on a Council agenda?

Citizens wishing to address an item listed on a Council Agenda for an upcoming meeting should contact their District Council Member or an At-Large Council Member prior to the meeting to ask them to request privilege of the floor during the meeting to permit a speaker for that specific item.

Please see "Who is my District Council Member" or call the City Clerk's Office for assistance at 309-494-8565. You can also email the City Clerk.

Show All Answers

1. Who is my District Council Member / Town Board Trustee?
2. When are City Council meetings held?
3. How can I watch a City Council meeting if I cannot attend in person?
4. Where are Council meetings held?
5. How do I communicate with the Council if I'm hearing impaired or physically challenged?
6. What is a Majority of a Quorum?
7. What do they discuss at Council Meetings?
8. How do I address the Council at a meeting?
9. How do I address a specific item on a Council agenda?
10. Where do I find meeting details, documents, minutes, etc?
11. How do I find information on Peoria Township?
12. Why is there the "City of Peoria" and the "Town of the City of Peoria Township"? What's the difference?