Looking for an event? A parade? A 5K? Check out the community calendars below:
- Annual MLK Luncheon Hosted by Public Employees for Community Concern, the Annual MLK Luncheon features globally recognized guests in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Junior.
- Explore Peoria - Explore Peoria Event Calendar
- PACE - Peoria Area Community Events (PACE) was formed in 1989 was formed with several volunteers from Take Pride In Peoria Commission, the Convention Bureau, and additional community volunteers. Popular events include the Taste of Peoria, the Labor Day Parade and Picnic, and the nation's longest-running Santa Claus Parade, held the day after Thanksgiving.
- Discover Peoria - Discover Peoria (Peoria Area Convention and Visitors Bureau) has one of the most extensive event calendars for Greater Peoria. Check it out for events, shopping and dining suggestions, and more.
- Peoria Civic Center - Host to athletic events, area concerts, theatrical performances, and conventions, the Peoria Civic Center is located in downtown Peoria. The building is also something to see. The exterior of the Peoria Civic Center is a lovely tribute to modern architecture designed by architects Philip Johnson and John Burgee. In 1983, the Civic Center Authority commissioned American artist Ronald Bladen to design a large sculpture for the main entrance. "Sonar Tide" is 26 feet high, 51 feet long, and four feet deep. The 16-ton, cantilevered sculpture bends, and twists toward the Civic Center buildings.
- Peoria Public Library - The Peoria Public Library does more than check out books. Whether you want to do research from home, renew a book over the internet while out of town, see what's on display in their art gallery, or just find out what hours a branch is open, this website has the answer.
- Riverfront Peoria - There's always something to do..., check out the summer festivals, shop the local merchants, enjoy the trails along the RiverFront, have lunch or dinner and enjoy all the Peoria RiverFront has to offer!