Health and Medical Care in Peoria
- Methodist Medical Center - Methodist Medical Center, is committed to delivering outstanding healthcare. Period. The future of cardiovascular care is here: world-class services, from testing to treatment, conveniently located in a state-of-the-art facility that's centered on you.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center - OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, in the spirit of Christ and the example of Francis of Assisi, the Mission of OSF Healthcare is to serve people with the greatest care and love in a community that celebrates the gift of life. OSF, is one of the leading hospitals in the Peoria area, hosting, The Children's Hospital of Illinois, The College of Nursing, Illinois Neurological Institute, and Life Flight.
- Proctor Hospital - Proctor's mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients and community by providing quality healthcare services. It also hosts the Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery which is among the many services that it provides.
- Susan G. Komen - In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure and launched the global breast cancer movement. Today, Komen for the Cure is the world's largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists fighting to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find cures. Thanks to events like the Komen Race for the Cure, we have invested nearly $1 billion to fulfill our promise, becoming the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer in the world.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria - The U of I College of Medicine's mission through the development of a community-wide collaborative initiative, the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria will lead a cultural transformation from a group of organizations whose individual visions are focused on clinical excellence to an interdependent and unified academic health center focused on excellence in patient care, research, and education.